GENERAL RULES OF THE SCHOOL
Enrolment in St. Xavier’s School implies on the part of the pupil and the parents willingness to comply with the requirements and regulations of the school.
- All are expected to reach the school at least 10 minutes before the time fixed for the morning school Assembly and join in the singing and prayers. Late comers should get the clearance from the office before entering the class-room after which they will go to their respective class rooms.
Students who reach the school after the bell will not be granted attendance and if this continues for 3 days he/she may be asked to return home. In the school campus all have to converse only in English.
- All must wear ID Card in the school premises
- Every student should come to school in neat school uniform.
- Students should not ride their cycles in the school or Catholic Ashram campus. Cycles must be kept locked in the cycle-shed.
- No student is allowed to leave the school campus at any time, during school hours without the permission of Principal/ Vice Principal. Students will not be sent home with any one other than the parents/guardians.
A gate pass will be issued from the office without which the watchman on duty will not allow the child to leave the campus.